Welcome to the trail!

This is a roundabout story of one family who's traveled the trails from dust, to dirt, to the fast lane. I happen to be the teller of our tales. Thanks for joining us for the trip.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grace

Life certainly has its contingencies. Yesterday I said I'd introduce a new member of the cast. The plan has changed. Although there is an introduction, it's not the one I had intended. Unexpectedly, well, expected for sure but not today, a new baby was born in our family. My daughter, Meriwether and husband Michael had an early, but safe delivery of their little girl,  Elizabeth Grace. She came on the day most Alabamian's call Alabama's National Championship day. I'll buy that, but with an additional connotation to that proclaimed by the thousands of fans. I call it a day of a champion alright. I'll remember January 7, 2010 as the day a brave little girl  entered this world.  I'm pleased to introduce Grace to this blog.  I'm sure it needed a dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment